Customer Review: Gordon Korman does it again!
I read Gordon Korman's Everest and Island series with my dad last year in second grade. This year, however, I read NO MORE DEAD DOGS on my own and really loved it! The book has a nice mix of comedy, drama, and fun. Wallace Wallace is a hardheaded football player who has a grudge against Mr. F, his school's English teacher and theater director. This would be a good book to read if you like to laugh out loud. Gordon Korman breaks the comedy scale with this book!
Customer Review: Fun book
My 13 year old son had to read this book for a school book report. He very much enjoyed this book which made the report easier. I think he would say "read this book".
If you want to be a happy dog owner, you need to teach loose leash walking to your puppy. Often, dog owners found this is extremely difficult.
We interviewed few professional dog trainers and owners. In this article, you will find simple but helpful tips to train your dog to walk on a leash.
Why training loose leash walking to your puppy is difficult?
1.Puppies always pull you to go from one point to other because walking along with you is not a natural behavior of a dog.
2. It is a natural instinct of a dog to run whenever they see something exciting. Hence, teach a dog to walk on a leash is very important.
3. Training loose leash walking is challenging because you consider only your agenda but you do not pay any attention what your dog wants.
How to teach a dog or puppy to walk on a leash?
1. You need to train your puppy to wear collar. Initially, your puppy will feel discomfort but gradually your dog will accept it. You should not remove the collar because your dog is scratching it or barking. You should remove the collar only when the puppy is not trying to get out of it.
2. You puppy may overwhelm by an entire leash all at once. You should start initially with a string, shoelace and increase the length as your puppy gets used to it.
3. Play with your dog first before you start training him on walking on a leash. You should start with some fun game like run, fetch. You should reward your dog for a loose lease. Every time your dog does this, correctly praise him and give a treat.
4. Ignore bad behavior of your dog and never allow yourself to be pulled by your dog. You should stop whenever your dog pulls you. This will frustrate your dog and it will not pull you. You should practice your puppy walking on leash at least 5 minutes initially.
How you can learn this technique at your home?
Several dog owners recommended sit stay fetch dog training ebook and its training video as the best resource to train dog at home. You can read sit stay fetch review and interesting articles on dog behavior problems in my blog.dog training