Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Am the Dog I Am the Cat

Distinguished poet Donald Hall and award-winning artist Barry Moser have teamed up to create a hilarious, affectionate portrait in contrasts of our companions, and often best friends, a cat and a dog. With evocative words and masterful paintings, they delineate the doginess and catlike qualities that everyone will recognize. Full-color illustrations.
Customer Review: Item good. Amazon bad
The item was fine, but due to a glitch in the system, I was sent two items instead of one. I sent the extra item back to Amazon within the required time period with an explanation of my dilema. I requested they notify me when item received and my credit card be credited the amount of the returned item purchase price. Upon receiving my package, they (Amazon) quickly repackaged the same item with my note attached and sent it back to me with NO explanation of why they wouldn't accept my return. I've done alot of business with Amazon in the past as well as all my family Membere. My daughter had mentioned to me that Amazon was difficult with returns, but I didn't think it would ever happen to me. None of us will ever purchase from them again. These items can be purchased directly from the manufacturer, or other retailers. No one needs to deal with Amazon. I also noticed they raised a few of their prices now that the holiday season is here. Thanks Amazon for showing your true colors!
Customer Review: Cute book!
I thought this book was the best when I was a kid, and I still love it! It is one of the cutest books I have ever read! I am now in the 8th grade, and I used this book for a speech competition with my friend. We got a superior (not to brag or anything). This book is probabally for kids from ages 5-8.


Karma dog food is one of the first of a new trend of organic pet foods. Imagine having the perfect food for your dog while having an earth friendly product. This is exactly what this product is. This product line is a certified organic product and is in fact an excellent option to traditional foods.

Karma is an all natural dog recipe. This means that 95-100% of the product has certified organic ingredients. This is certified by a third party agency approve by the USDA. The natural and wholesome ingredients used in Karma pet food is second to none. The chicken used in these products is fresh, free roaming, 100% certified organically derived grain and legume fed chicken, making this chicken diet truly delicious.

The grains used in this premium food are also organically derived. Such grains as brown rice, oats, barley and rice protein all are derived from trusted growers and processors. Organically grown fruits and vegetables are also used in these formulas. Fruits like blueberry are used, which is raked number one in antioxidant activity by scientists. Spinach and broccoli provide strong anti-cancer benefits and essential nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin B, vitamin C, potassium and fiber.

Since Karma pet products is organically produced, you don't have to worry about artificial preservatives, synthetics, or other artificial ingredients. This product uses rosemary, which as been used for centuries by Mediterraneans to stabilize oils and has the same power as chemical food preservatives.

Capitalizing on cutting edge nutritional research and better farming practices; these products represent excellence in dog food production. Whether it's the free range chicken or abundance of fruit, vegetables and whole grains, Karma dog food is dedicated to enhancing the quality and longevity of your dog's life.

Organic Dog Food provides detailed information on adult dog food, puppy food and more and is affiliated with Karma Organic

dog training

No comments:

Post a Comment